Shit You Should Know

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Beginning of a New Decade

This weekend flew by.  I am officially starting a new decade of my life.  Good-bye 20s.  It was fun.  Friday consisted of enjoying the kids going off to their first day of school followed by a night of Rockband and Tom Collins.

My son takes a more relaxed stance to rocking out.
For those about to rock, we salute you.
The infamous Raghead!
So NOT the next American Idol!
Gin is not my friend.
The guys also took some time to reminisce about the "old days" in Fort Hood by cracking out the photo albums.

WTF is that?!?!

Soooo many war stories...
Saturday was a day of recuperation.  We slept in and did basically nothing for most of the day.  It was great!
She slept until about 10:30 a.m. which is unheard of for a seven year old.
Sunday was another lazy day.  Our buddy volunteered to take the kids to McDonald's while my husband took me out for hibachi, sushi, and beer.  It was yummy-yummy, delicious!
If there is a camera, my daughter is THERE!
We are so hot...no, seriously!  It's like 102 degrees right now and it's quarter after 8 p.m.
After we came home from our hot date, the family sang "Happy Birthday" to me and we ate a delightful Snickers ice cream cake.  Droooool!  Well, here's to hoping this next decade of my life is full of surprises.
Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have all got opinions. What are yours?