Shit You Should Know

Friday, August 20, 2010

Basking in the Silence

The kids went off to school this morning and I seriously felt like Kevin McAllister.  It was divine!  The best part it that as I am writing this, there are still two whole hours left before they come home.
I snapped a few photos before they headed out.  My daughter was super excited and my son was too even though he won't admit it.
She couldn't wait to wear her new shirt.
Out of everything we bought, this is what he picked out.
They sure are cute when they aren't fighting.
Nothing ever lasts...
Getting in some computer time before they head to school.
P.S.  Should I be concerned that Netflix is suggesting "Dark Dysfunctional-Family TV Shows"?  Things that make you go "Hmmmm"... (just the chorus applies)



You got to love the 90s!  lol

Now I am going to enjoy a nice shower while there is no one here to bang on the door to ask me if they can have a snack or tattle on their sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have all got opinions. What are yours?