Shit You Should Know

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We Threw Boredom Overboard!

Who says you can't play with your food and take pictures of it?  My husband says the people at Long John Silver's (LJS) thought we were crazy.  I say, screw 'em!  I think my kids should be kids and be able to enjoy themselves wherever we are.  As you can see, they do.  Besides, we were at a fast food joint not a fine dining establishment.  I also think the best pictures come from pure randomness.  Take a look!


We bring the fun wherever we go...LJS will never be the same again.
AARRGGHH!  To the belly with ye!
Captain Hush Puppy Eye!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like the funnest lil fam. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are...lol. Of course, we get alot of dirty looks.

    ReplyDelete

We have all got opinions. What are yours?