Shit You Should Know

Sunday, August 8, 2010

This Is Only the Beginning

School will be starting up again soon and I couldn't be happier. Hooray for education! Now the kids will have other things to do besides take in large doses of Xbox and Nickelodeon. If I have to watch one more episode of i-Carly, I may just snap!

In other news...can someone please tell me at what age do boys stop being disgusting? My ten year old is heading an anti-soap campaign. I believe he may even have corporate sponsors. A few weeks ago I caught him in the bathroom with the shower running, standing at the sink splashing water on himself and that was AFTER I sent him back for coming out of bathroom smelling like deep fried bunghole. Today, he's on his third trip to the tub. He swears he washed his hair yet it still smells like hot ass. You know the sweaty kid smell I'm talking about, right? It's the odor that sort of smells like a wet dog. Today between the second and third time he went into the bathroom, my husband and I chased him around the backyard. I threatened to strip him down and scrub him with a brilo pad if he didn't get back in the tub and bathe properly! Our neighbors must love us.

I'm going to keep this short. It's been years since I've blogged, at least two. I have every intention of getting back in the habit so, please, excuse my rustiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have all got opinions. What are yours?